GamePlay is a open-source, cross-platform 3D native gaming framework making it easy to learn and write mobile and desktop games.
- BlackBerry PlayBook 1.0/2.0 (using BlackBerry Native SDK 1.0/2.0)
- Apple MacOS X (using Apple XCode 4.0)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Pro/Express)
- Requires OpenAL 1.1 (http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/Forms/AllItems.aspx)
Roadmap for 'next' branch
- UI Forms with Themed Overlays.
- Improvements to Lighting.
- Developer Guide.
- More Samples and Tutorials.
- Apple iOS 5 Support.
Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
If you find a bug in a Sample, or have an enhancement request, simply file an Issue and send a message (via github messages) to the Committers to the project to let them know that you have filed an Issue.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.