PEAR Modules (Required)
PSU Library Hours Database Hours data for the reservation calendar is drawn-in from the PSU Library Hours Database https://github.com/pdxlibrary/Library-Hours-Admin
- copy source code to installation location from code repository
- create a MySQL database for that application
- load db/librooms.sql for the database table structure
- edit "config/config.inc.php"
- set values for database connection, email smtp server and web root location
Accounts and Authentication
User accounts are created and synched from a User Authentication Source (III PatronAPI, Ex Libris Alma or CAS) when a user logs-in or a reservation is created for a user. User accounts can also be manually synched by admin users on the Users administrative screen (<application_root>/manage_users.php). Once a user account exists, the user may be given elevated permissions on the Users administrative screen (<application_root>/manage_users.php). When a user logs-in their account will be synched with the User Authentication Source and updated with any changes.
- core styles: <application_root>/css/core.css
- calendar styles: <application_root>/css/calendar.css
- IE specific styles: <application_root>/css/core-ie.css
Can be set to use III PatronAPI, Ex Libris Alma or CAS as the Authentication Source
core config file: <application_root>/config/config.php
Transactions table in database contains all database inserts and updates
All core functionality is done in: <application_root>/load.php
Email templates for notices: <application_root>/email_templates/*
/cron.php Loads/updates reservation calendar hours, cancels reservations for no shows, sends overdue notices. Recommended Schedule: run every 15 minutes.