This project is about Shazam Demo. You are going to kearn how to analyze and index musics to database and search for musics in database.
First of all, you should have installed Python version 2.7 and pip.
pip install numpy termcolor pyaudio wave pydub
How to use
- Run reset.py file to clear and re-initialize your database
- Put your mp3 files into mp3 folder
- Run analyze.py
- When you see indexed musics to database and run listen.py to listen music to discover. You will have to pass a second parameter for listening offset (by default it is 10 seconds)
python listen.py -s 5
How is it work
I have written an article with "How Shazam's audio search algorithm works?" title. You may read it at here (Article is in Turkish. You may try Google, Yandex or Bing Translation.)
- Python 2.7
- If you want to contribute to codes, create pull request
- If you find any bugs or error, create an issue
This project is licensed under the MIT Lıcense