This package provides an object-oriented interface to the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). This package is based on the 2006-03-01 REST API.
- List, create and delete buckets, including buckets with location constraints (European buckets).
- Create, read and delete objects including metadata.
- List keys in a bucket using an SPL Iterator with support for paging, key prefixes and delimiters.
- Manipulate access control lists for buckets and objects.
- Specify the request style (virtualhost, cname, path style) and endpoint.
- Get signed URLs to allow a trusted third party to access private files.
- Access buckets and objects using PHP filesystem functions through a stream wrapper.
Please report all new issues via the PEAR bug tracker.
Please submit pull requests for your bug reports!
To test, run either
$ phpunit tests/
$ pear run-tests -r
To build, simply:
$ pear package
To install from scratch:
$ pear install package.xml
$ pear upgrade -f package.xml