We just use docker deploy and we don't ensure this
Dockerfile working for your environment.
cd peatio/doc/docker docker build -t peatio/base . ./bin/base.sh ./bin/webapp.sh
Peatio is developed for Mac and Linux operating system, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is recommended.
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS
- Mac OS X Mavericks
Peatio requires Ruby (MRI) 2.1.0+. You will have to use the standard MRI implementation of Ruby.
- 2 cores is the recommended number of cores and supports up to 100 users
- 4 cores supports up to 1,000 users
- 8 cores supports up to 10,000 users
- 4GB is the recommended memory size and supports up to 1,000 users
- 8GB supports up to 10,000 users
If you run bitcoind at local, the necessary hard drive space largely depends on the size of the blocks of Bitcoin network (30G for now). 100G is recommended at start.
- Chrome (Latest stable version)
- Firefox (Latest released version)
- Safari (Latest released version)
- IE 10+
- RabbitMQ is Peatio's backbone, it's the message broker doing all the message exchanges between daemons.
Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org