This repo contains the key components of CloudPebble as submodules. It also contains a
docker-compose file that will assemble all of them into something that runs like a
real CloudPebble instance.
- Install Docker Toolbox (Mac, Windows), or otherwise get docker and docker-compose into a working state (Linux).
- Enter a shell with docker set up appropriately (e.g. via "Docker Quickstart Terminal")
git clone --recursive email@example.com:pebble/cloudpebble-composed.git && cd cloudpebble-composed
./dev_setup.sh(this will take a while)
At the end of this, you will have seven Docker containers running. The CloudPebble-specific ones
should pick up most changes without being rebuilt, although in some cases you may have to stop and
restart them (re-run
The current compose file assumes that the docker machine/VM is accessible at 192.168.99.100. This is true by default, but may not be true for you.
- Pebble SSO is not available; only local accounts work.
- Websocket installs are not available because pebble SSO is not available
- You'll have to change things manually if 192.168.99.100 isn't right.