The latest version of this file can be found at: http://code.pediapress.com/git/mwlib.zim?p=mwlib.zim;a=blob;f=README.txt
mwlib.zim - zim file writer
Repacks mwlib zip files into zim files. After installation the writer option 'zim' will be available in mwlib.
Download the sources, unpack and run:
python setup.py install
- mwlib (http://code.pediapress.com/git/mwlib)
- pyzim (http://code.pediapress.com/git/pyzim)
pyzim requires zimlib and zimwriter - requirements for that can be found at http://www.openzim.org/Releases
The installation can be tested on the command line using mw-render. For example: mw-render -w zim -c :en -o test.zim Test
For further information please visit our trac instance running at http://code.pediapress.com The current development version can also be found there.
Copyright (c) 20011 PediaPress GmbH
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of PediaPress GmbH nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.