Page transitions for react router dom. Animate your routes programmatically during navigation. Instead of defining the animation inside
<Route />, this module defines inside
<Link />, allowing to easily reach and leave the same url with different transitions.
- Create dynamic transitions on the fly.
- No need to load a bunch of CSS!
- Zero dependencies.
- 20+ built-in transitions (the tigers).
- Minimum configuration.
- Fully customizable (raise your own tigers!).
- Built with react-transition-group and react-router-dom.
- Inspired by react-router-transition and this transitions collection.
npm i react-tiger-transition
You need to install peerDependencies:
npm i react-router-dom react-transition-group