Simple working app using play 2.7 and slick 4.0.0 with mysql. Step by step tutorial at https://pedrorijo91.github.io/blog/play-slick/
Created since the available demos have too much irrelevant code to who wants to integrate slick with a play app.
Based on bhavyalatha26/play-scala-slick-example.
Removed some code such as:
- Traits and implementation classes
- Useless controllers
- Support for i18n
To run this demo using sbt:
git clonethis repository
- Update the MySQL server url, username and password in
- Create a
exampledatabase on your MySQL server.
CREATE DATABASE example;
- Launch the demo using
- Open the Play web server at http://localhost:9000
- You should be prompted to apply the evolution script. Apply the script.
- You should now see the app running.