Take a peek into the
window.performance timing behind your app.
Things this peek view provides:
- Latency / Receiving
- TCP / SSL
- DNS Lookup
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install peek-performance_bar
Add the following to your
You'll then need to add the following CSS and CoffeeScript:
//= require peek //= require peek/views/performance_bar
#= require peek #= require peek/views/performance_bar
- @josh - The original implementation.
- @tmm1 - The original implementation.
- @rtomayko - The original implementation.
- @kneath - The original implementation.
- @dewski - Just the extractor.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request