Redmine / ChiliProject CC Addresses Plugin
Allows the addition of generic CC entries to allow status messages to get sent to non-registered or other external members of a project / Redmine/CP instance.
Check out Eric Davis's Email Watchers for an alternative plugin.
- Permissions for Viewing, Creating, and Removing Addresses from issues
- Extends Redmine/CP's existing Mailer model, rules like BCC recipients are obeyed
- Validates email addresses on entry (the regex here may require tweaking, we'll see)
- Currently at 0.3
Requires Redmine 1.1.x or later
Requires ChiliProject 2.0 or later
If you'd like to submit a translation, please do so!
git clone http://github.com/peelman/redmine_cc_addresses.git
Enabling and Permissions
- Needs to be enabled per-project in the Modules tab
- Permissions are set via the traditional role method
Extrapolated and hacked as a cross between:
- My own Departments plugin (http://github.com/peelman/redmine_departments\)
- Daniel Vandersluis's Redmine Resources plugin (http://github.com/dvandersluis/redmine_resources\) and
- Dave Thomas's CClist plugin (http://github.com/peoplemerge/redmine-cclist-plugin\)
- Thanks to edelgado, mtah, and cforce for their contributions!
Extra Special Thanks to Chris Moore (http://github.com/cdmwebs)
- This plugin is open-source and licensed under the "GNU General Public License v2" (GPL, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html).
- © 2010-2011 Nick Peelman