- Patch for #246, which started as of Chrome 38.
Version 0.3.11 (28 Sep 2014)
- Browserify build system
Version 0.3.10 (29 Aug 2014)
- Fixed a bug where
disconnectedwould be emitted for XHR requests that were aborted on purpose.
Version 0.3.9 (11 July 2014)
- Allow an external adapter to be used (for
RTCPeerConnectionand such). (Thanks, @khankuan!)
- Fixed a bug where
_chunkedDatawas not being cleared recursively, causing memory to be eaten up unnecessarily. (Thanks, @UnsungHero97!)
peer.reconnect(), which allows a peer to reconnect to the signalling server with the same ID it had before after it has been disconnected. (Thanks, @jure, for the amazing input :)!)
- Added previously-missing error types, such as
peer-unavailableerror types. (Thanks, @mmis1000 for reporting!)
- Fixed a bug where the peer would infinitely attempt to start XHR streaming when there is no network connection available. Now, the peer will simply emit a
networkerror and disconnect. (Thanks, @UnsungHero97 for reporting!)
Version 0.3.8 beta (18 Mar 2014)
- The following changes are only compatible with PeerServer 0.2.4.
- Added the ability to specify a custom path when connecting to a self-hosted PeerServer.
- Added the ability to retrieve a list of all peers connected to the server.
Version 0.3.7 beta (23 Dec 2013)
- Chrome 31+/Firefox 27+ DataConnection interop for files.
binary-utf8in favor of faster support for UTF8 in the regular
Version 0.3.6 beta (3 Dec 2013)
- Workaround for hitting Chrome 31+ buffer limit.
.bufferSizeto DataConnection to indicate the size of the buffer queue.
.dataChannelto DataConnection as an alias for
._dc, which contains the RTCDataChannel object associated with the DataConnection.
- Update BinaryPack dependency.
Version 0.3.5 beta (26 Nov 2013)
- Fix bug where chunks were being emitted.
Version 0.3.4 beta (11 Nov 2013)
- Fix file transfer issue in Chrome by chunking for data over 120KB.
- Use binary data when possible.
- Update BinaryPack dependency to fix inefficiencies.
Version 0.3.3 beta (2 Nov 2013)
- Fix exceptions when peer emits errors upon creation
- Remove extra commas
Version 0.3.2 beta (25 Oct 2013)
- Use SCTP in Chrome 31+.
- Work around Chrome 31+ tab crash. The crashes were due to Chrome's lack of support for the
maxRetransmitsparameter for modifying SDP.
- Fix exceptions in Chrome 29 and below.
- DataChannels are unreliable by default in Chrome 30 and below. In setting
true, the reliable shim is used only in Chrome 30 and below.
Version 0.3.1 beta (19 Oct 2013)
- Updated docs and examples for TURN server usage
- Fixed global variable leak
- DataConnections now have reliable: false by default. This will switch to on when reliable: true works in more browsers
Version 0.3.0 beta (20 Sept 2013)
- Support for WebRTC video and audio streams in both Firefox and Chrome.
util.supports.[FEATURE]flags, which represent the WebRTC features supported by your browser.
- Breaking: Deprecate current
Peer#connectionsformat. Connections will no longer be keyed by label and will instead be in a list.
- Breaking: Deprecate
Peer.browserin favor of
- Additional logging levels (warnings, errors, all).
- Additional logging functionality (
- SSL option now in config rather than automatic.
Version 0.2.8 (1 July 2013)
- Fix bug, no error on Firefox 24 due to missing error callback.
- TLS secure PeerServers now supported.
- Updated version of Reliable shim.
Version 0.2.7 (28 May 2013)
- Fix bug, no error when .disconnect called in before socket connection established.
- Fix bug, failure to enter debug mode when aborting because browser not supported.
Version 0.2.6 (2 May 2013)
- Peer.browser to check browser type.
- Update Reliable library and fix Reliable functionality in Chrome.
Version 0.2.5 (24 Apr 2013)
- Firefox compatibility for Firefox Nightly.
- Misc bug fixes.
Version 0.2.1 (3 Apr 2013)
- Warning: this build changes the error of type
Firefox compatibility.- Pushed back due to volatility of Firefox Nightly DataChannel APIs.
- Browser detection added. If an incompatible browser is detected, the
browser-incompatibleerror is emitted from the
- Added a
Peer, which can be called to close connections to the PeerServer (but not any active DataConnections).
Version 0.2.0 (24 Mar 2013)
- Warning: this build introduces the following API changes that may break existing code.
peer.connectionsis no longer a hash mapping peer IDs to connections.
- Connections no longer emit errors from
PeerConnectionerrors are now forwarded to the
- Add support for multiple DataConnections with different labels.
- Update Reliable version to support faster file transfer.
- Fix bug where using XHR streaming to broker a connection occasionally fails.