Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release brings MUSE up to date with regard to the latest changes in Graphene.
The release includes a hard fork scheduled to occur on 2016-04-02 12:00:00 UTC (i. e. at noon UTC).
All full nodes will be required to upgrade to this release by Wed Jan 27 18:00:00 UTC 2016.
- Refund order fee on cancellation cryptonomex#445
- Prevent margin call from executing unless feed < call cryptonomex#436
- Several API calls added by community members (wackou, Scott Howard) cryptonomex#339
- Fix referral reward percentages cryptonomex#449 cryptonomex#453 cryptonomex#455
- Improve wallet fee handling cryptonomex#434 cryptonomex#435
- Unit testing improvements / bugfixes cryptonomex#413 cryptonomex#437
- Remove unsupported full_web_node and light_client cryptonomex#457
- Fix critical security vulnerability
- Fix bug in price feed asset ID validation for non-CORE MIA
- Fix numbering of
All full nodes will need to upgrade to this release by Wed Nov 4 16:00:00 UTC 2015.
- Corrects an issue in the previous release that prevents
PARENT.CHILDassets from being created cryptonomex#409
- Add the capability for asset owner to claim asset fees cryptonomex#413
- Allow asset issuers to blacklist some accounts from holding a particular asset while maintaining a "default accept" policy for other accounts cryptonomex#415
In addition, numerous bug fixes and wallet enhancements have been included, and reindexing performance has been improved.
Reindexing will be required, and should occur automatically.
This is the first release of the MUSE blockchain. Downloadable wallets are provided that allow you to import your NOTE tokens from the October 13th snapshot of BitShares.
Seed node 126.96.36.199:5197