A Journey through React Apollo (React Europe 2018)
If you'd like to take an intergalactic journey through the past, present, and future of React Apollo, then you came to the right place! My React Europe talk explains the evolution of React Apollo from a higher order component API to a render prop API. You'll also get a sneak peek of what's to come with React Apollo v3.0 and React Suspense!
- Use a render prop, Michael Jackson
- Introducing React Apollo 2.1, Peggy Rayzis
- Query components essentials guide, Apollo docs
- Query components with Apollo, Alexey Kureev
- Track the progress of React Apollo 3.0
- A first look at async React Apollo, Peggy Rayzis
- Suspense! (ReactFest 2018), Dan Abramov
- Update on async rendering, Brian Vaughn
If you have any questions about the presentation or React Apollo, please feel free to open an issue or start a conversation on Twitter.