TiCarousel is an Appcelerator Titanium module which wraps iCarousel, a class designed to simplify the implementation of various types of paged and scrolling views on iOS.
Using the Module
See the Wiki pages for usage instructions and the samples directory for example apps.
- Titanium SDK 3.1.2 or later
- Xcode 5.0 or later to build
- Runtime requirement is iOS 5+
git clone https://github.com/pegli/TiCarousel.git
git submodule update --init
titanium.xcconfigand set the Ti SDK version and paths if necessary.
- TiCarousel is under the Apache License 2.0
- iCarousel is Copyright (c) 2011 Charcoal Design. See their license file.
- new "bump" carousel type
- changed module name to lowercase for better compatibility with Titanium Studio
- built-in carousel types are working
- can now set views after the carousel is created
Next step is to put together a sample app that showcases all of this...