HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- 1.02_CSS_Theme_ _By_Novice_For_Novice
- Logo Contest
- OpenDb Android Client
- Supported Browsers
Clone this wiki locally
The Open Media Collectors Database (OpenDb) is a PHP and MySQL based inventory application that allows you to easily catalog and lend out your stuff. Its primary purpose is to catalog media related items, such as DVD's, Books, CD's etc, but its so flexible you can use it to catalog pretty much anything.
Opendb ships with many media related (DVD, VCD, CD, VHS, games, books, and laser discs.) item type definitions, or you can download a user contributed item type or create your own.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the functionality included in OpenDb 1.5.
- Custom Item Type definitions
- Comprehensive reservations and borrowing email based workflows, including reminder notification support.
- Themes - with semantic HTML CSS
- Site Plugins for many sites, and its easy to add new plugins.
- Language packs (excluding admin tools)
- Import plugins for CSV, DVDProfiler XML, OpenDb XML
- Export plugins for CSV, OpenDb XML
- Database Configuration
- SMTP / PHP Email support
- Signup Workflow with CAPTCHA support.
- RSS Feeds
- Related Items
- User Item Interest functionality
- New Cover Image cache and thumbnail generation functionality
- HTML Caching (for reduced bandwidth and site plugin search performance)
- File Uploads
- Web based installer
- MYSQL 5.x support
- PHP 5.x support
- Modern browsers support browsers are supported