Use Bing daily photo as your wallpaper on Mac OS X.
- Auto launch on system startup
- Hide/Show the dock icon
- Auto download new Bing images
- Auto download images of all regions
- Auto change wallpaper
- Support switching Bing region
- Store the Bing images
- Select a storage place for these images
- Use history images as wallpaper
- Display the Bing image information
Feel free to give feedback or contribute to this project.
Download the Application
You can download the application directly from the releases tab, and put the
BingPaper.app application in to your
Notice: I did't signed the released application, so you have to disable the gatekeeper on your mac to run it.
Build from Source
Also can you build the application from source code.
Download or Clone the Project
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:prettyxw/BingPaper.git
Install the Dependences
CocoaPods was used to manage the project dependences.
$ pod install
Build and Run
Finally, just hit
⌘ + R to run the application or
⌘ + B to build the application, then you can drag the built app into your
- Fork it ( https://github.com/prettyxw/BingPaper/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b the-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -asm 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin the-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
The GPLv3 License. Read GNU General Public License for further information.