QingStor Authorization Signature Dynamic Value Extension for Paw
QingStor provides low-cost and reliable online storage service with unlimited storage space, high read and write performance, high reliability and data safety, fine-grained access control, and easy to use API.
Install from Paw's official website, https://paw.cloud/extensions/QingStorAuthorizationSignatureDynamicValue.
Download latest version, and put it into Paw's extension directory.
There's a example paw file(
test/QingStor.paw) to test this extension and QingStor.
To use these APIs, you need to create an API Key in your QingCloud Console.
Please refer to QingStor Documentation for more information.
v2.0.1 - 2017-06-01
- Fix signature bug
v2.0.0 - 2016-12-19
- Support QingStor signature version 2
- Fix bug in signature version 1
v1.5.0 - 2016-08-19
- Severe Bug Fix
v1.0.2 - 2016-08-19
- Change "QingStor Access Key" type to String
v1.0.0 - 2016-08-06
- QingStor Authorization Signature Dynamic Value
- Fork it ( https://github.com/pengsrc/Paw-QingStorAuthorizationSignatureDynamicValue/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
The GPLv3 License. Read GNU General Public License for further information.