Tumblr themesFumblr - Stop fumbling with your
I loved Thimblr but it didn't quite fit my workflow. I wanted an easy way to manage an asset host for external css/js/images, and I also wanted to use Sass and Compass.
sudo gem install padrino
Clone the project
git clone http://github.com/pengwynn/fumblr.git <yoursite>
- Edit your theme in tumblr.html
- Add external assets in public under css/js/images
- Enter your
Crank up the server with
or run under Passenger with something like
Import your own Tumblr content
padrino rake import
Once you're ready to deploy, copy your assets to your asset host and paste the contents of theme.html into Tumblr.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Wynn Netherland. See LICENSE for details.