Open source handwriting recognition keyboard based on Qt/QML
Built out of QML, ShortStrawJS and Zinnia.
- Pure QML-based layout, can integrate with input method panel
- Supports Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) and Japanese, models and engines from Zinnia
- Strokes detection and recognition based on ShortStraw algorithm
How to Install
- Install Zinnia library
- Install QML Canvas plugin
- Check-out source code and compile:
git clone https://github.com/penk/qml-handwriting.git
- Download handwriting models, default path is
The source codes are, unless otherwise specified, distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.