- Best Symbian OS emulator to install and run malware. You can print things too!
- 64 bit OS, 2 GB of RAM
- At least OpenGL 3.2 is supported
- A Symbian ROM. Currently, only Symbian 9.x is supported, and no drawing (AKN - Symbian GUI libraries, and GLES), is implemented yet. Only console app works
- Artifacts for Windows is provided through CI. Click the status badge to get to EKA2L1's Appveyor CI
Information and contact
- You can contact me through Discord channel here
- You can contribute to the codebase by submitting the PR. Please visit the wiki to know about the coding convention first ;)
- You can also support me on Patreon
- Update all submodules: git submodule update --init --recursive
- Using CMakeList in the root directory to generate solution/makefile. Make sure to turn off BUILD_TOOLS (tools are broken)
- Building GUI using Lazarus 1.8.4. Must be FPC x86-64 and Lazarus 64 bit
- Make sure to have the unicorn.dll related and eka2l1_api.dll in your executable / system directory if you want to run the GUI (because the GUI uses external functions from C++)
- You can starts by compiling the core and console and fixing warnings (or comment typos ;)) to get use to the code base.
- You should learn some basic Symbian C++ (Active objects, Thread, Sync things, etc..) before getting in implementing HLE functions.
- If you don't want to develop the core, you can contribute to the GUI. Either Lazarus (Pascal) or Qt (C++). I prefer Lazarus, but QT will make things easier