#Much-easier-rsa for Openvpn
A wrapper script for easy-rsa and openvpn, creates a ready-to-run configure tar for both server and client whthin extremely simple steps.
- Provide tared config which ready for any server distribution.
- Random VPN subnet will be generated to avoid conflict.
- Random digital subffixed server/client CommonName will be assigned (if you don't provide one) for clearer management.
- All those config files are based on examples that ship together within your distribution.
- tls-auth enabled by default.
For new setup:
Just do as menu promote. When select
5, all the files will be packed into a single
NAME-all.tar.gz, you should save it somewhere safe.
And if you want to sign some more certificates from this root CA latter on, put the tared file as argument.
At last the script also provide you
iptables commands that may be useful to setup the server as a VPN gateway.