Grocery-List-Maker for Use by Anyone who Purchases Groceries in Stores
Having recently become a vegetarian, I want to use some new recipes. The frustrating thing is that when I want to make something from a recipe, I am inevitably missing some random ingredient like condensed milk. This program allows you to choose a few recipes to use in the coming week and then shop for the ingredients you will need to purchase.
Where is it?
Click here to try the application: GroceryListMaker
How To Use
This web app is designed for anyone who shops for food.
- Type in the name of a food you would like to cook.
- Hit enter or click
- Choose one of search results by clicking on it. (If your search didn't produce any foods you were interested in, jump back to step 2.)
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have all the recipes you'd like.
- Now look through the Grocery List and click the
xon any items that you already have in your pantry.
- Shop at your favorite store with the grocery list.
- Click on any recipe in the Your Recipes section to see instructions.