PepeCoin - PEPE / Memetic - MEME
Pepecoin is digital decentralized crypto-currency, also known as Memetic / MEME on Bittrex and CoinMarketCap.
Pepecoin incorporates both blockchain 2.0 and blockchain 3.0 technologies and is under continued development.
Pepecoin is a Proof of Work (POW) / Proof of Stake (POS) cryptocurrency with privacy features and masternode technology.
PepeCoin is decentralized, encrypted image storage in IPFS, cryptographically verified against the PepeCoin blockchain. Protect your memes and political information from censorship.
PepeCoin is the infrastructure for the Kekdaq decentralized meme asset exchange.
PepeCoin is a decentralized, encrypted project that supports the preservation of all freedom of speech within the bounds of US law.
See ANN for more details.
- Default port 29377
- RPC port 29376
- 60 seconds block time
- X11 mining algorithm
- Proof of Stake - POS - 7% at block 600,000, drops by 2% yearly and stays at 3%
- Proof of Work - POW - Restarts at block 600,000, X11
- 100 confirmations for newly Proof of Work mined blocks
- 360 confirmations for newly Proof of Stake minted blocks
- 6 hour minimum stake age (12 hour average)
- Additional security improvements
- Decentralized encrypted private messaging
- Stealth Addresses
- Fully blockchain based, public decentralized encrypted messaging chat wall in wallet
- Integrated Bittrex trading functions
- Integrated block explorer
- Image timestamping on the blockchain for proof of ownership
- In-wallet hash image verification checking functions
- JSON-RPC functions to externally query blockchain for hashed image datas
- In wallet public messaging wall
- JSON-RPC functions to externally query all public wall messages
- IPFS-based data hashing storage currently under development
- Kekdaq decentralized meme asset platform in testing / development stage
- Mastertoads pay 37.5% of all POW and POS blocks distributed among MN runners
See BitcoinTalk post for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391598.0
PepeCoin uses libsecp256k1, libgmp, Boost1.55+, Openssl1.01p, Berkeley DB 4.8+, QT5 to compile.
Ubuntu 18.04 you will also need to install the libssl1.0-dev package.
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev libminiupnpc-dev libgmp3-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libgmp3-dev (for Ubuntu 18.04 / Debian 9): sudo apt install libssl1.0-dev git clone https://github.com/pepeteam/pepecoin.git cd pepecoin/src make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-1
To build the GUI with Qt 5 you need the following:
sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler qt5 qt5-default git clone https://github.com/pepeteam/pepecoin.git cd pepecoin qmake make -f Makefile -j2
Information Bitcointalk ANN
Windows Wallet: Download
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepecoin/ https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/memetic https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/meme/charts/BTC https://bitinfocharts.com/markets/bittrex/meme-btc-1m.html https://cryptocoinview.com/MEME
Nodes addnode=seed.kekdaq.com addnode=seed.pepecoin.co
Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Satoshi Nakamoto Copyright (c) 2009-2012 The Bitcoin developers Copyright (c) 2012 Litecoin Developers Copyright (c) 2013 Peercoin Developers Copyright (c) 2014 DarkCoin Developers Copyright (c) 2014 BlackCoin Developers Copyright (c) 2014 Digibyte Developers Copyright (c) 2014 DashCoin Developers Copyright (c) 2014 NetCoin Developers Copyright (c) 2015 Transfercoin Developers Copyright (c) 2015-2016 PepeCoin Developers Copyright (c) 2015-2016 Memetic Developers Copyright (c) 2017 PepeCoin / Memetic Developers
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.