SoundCloud client written on Swift to integrate it easily with your apps.
- Fluent interface based on Models
- Reactive API with ReactiveCocoa 4.0
- User session management (Oauth handling and session persistence)
- Music player
- Swift 2.0 features (generics, enums, ...)
- 100% tested
- Command Line tool
- Alamofire: Alamofire is an HTTP networking library written in Swift.
- ReactiveCocoa: ReactiveCocoa (RAC) is a Cocoa framework inspired by Functional Reactive Programming. It provides APIs for composing and transforming streams of values over time.
- Genome: A simple, type safe, failure driven mapping library for serializing JSON to models in Swift 2.0 (Supports Linux)
- Keychain-Swift: Helper functions for storing text in Keychain for iOS, OS X, tvOS and WatchOS
- Quick & Nimble: The Swift (and Objective-C) testing and matching frameworks.
- Mockingjay: An elegant library for stubbing HTTP requests in Swift, allowing you to stub any HTTP/HTTPS using NSURLConnection or NSURLSession. That includes any request made from libraries such as Alamofire and AFNetworking.
- If you need help, use Stack Overflow
- If you'd like to ask a general question, use Stack Overflow.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Carthage is a decentralized dependency manager that automates the process of adding frameworks to your Cocoa application.
You can install Carthage with Homebrew using the following command:
$ brew update $ brew install carthage
To integrate SoundCloudSwift into your Xcode project using Carthage, specify it in your
You can also integrate SoundCloudSwift using CocoaPods. Just add the following line to your
pod "SoundCloudSwift", :git => "https://github.com/soundcloud/SoundCloudSwift.git"
pod install. Remember to open the project using the file
If you believe you have identified a security vulnerability with SoundCloudSwift, you should report it as soon as possible via email to email@example.com. Please do not post it to a public issue tracker.
SoundCloudSwift is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.