Please sign in to comment.
Add mkdocs draft
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 3,255 additions and 0 deletions.
- +6 −0 docs/docs/README.md
- +1,563 −0 docs/docs/autodoc_build/peppy.md
- +281 −0 docs/docs/jupyter_build/subannotation.md
- +240 −0 docs/docs/jupyter_build/subprojects.md
- +68 −0 docs/docs/jupyter_build/tutorial.md
- +500 −0 docs/jupyter_source/subannotation.ipynb
- +372 −0 docs/jupyter_source/subprojects.ipynb
- +153 −0 docs/jupyter_source/tutorial.ipynb
- +17 −0 docs/mkdocs.yml
- +55 −0 update_docs.sh
|@@ -0,0 +1,6 @@|
|`peppy` is a python package that provides an API for handling standardized project and sample metadata.|
|If you define your project as a standard `Portable Encapsulated Project <http://pepkit.github.io/>`_ (or PEP), you can use the `peppy` package to instantiate an in-memory representation of your project and all of its samples. You can then use this for interactive analysis, or to develop a novel python tool based on `peppy` so you don't have to handle sample processing.|
|`peppy` is primarily useful to tool developers and data analysts who want a standard way of representing sample-intensive research project metadata. To get started, proceed with the :doc:`Introduction <intro>`.|
Oops, something went wrong.