Welcome to the Wanderinglunch codebase. It's a website that tracks foodtrucks around NYC basd on their tweets!
Lazy Server Setup
You can pretty much follow this guide to setup the server.
- The site needs a Postgres database to run.
- Feel free to add local trust to psql if you're lazy
- sudo vi /etc/postgresql/9.4/main/pg_hba.conf
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 trust
Add user to databse
- su postgres
- createuser USERNAME
- All Secrets are stored in a config file next to the exe for ease.
- I cross compile the site on windows and drop the exe onto the server
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Please see the LICENSE file in our repository for the full text.