Steam overpay bot
Steam bot that accepts all types of trades that are being overpaid. (Not just CS:GO) This script is not fully tested so use with caution, like with any open-source script I suggest looking through the code first to see how it works.
- Get a SteamApis.com API key here
- Upload files to server
cd <directory of files> npm i
To start the bot you have two choices.
node bot.js- This means the script will run until you close the terminal or
CTRL + Cwhich exits the script.
pm2 start bot.js -n "SteamOverpay"- This will keep the script running forever, when an error occurs it will restart it.
To use the
pm2 method install it first
npm i -g pm2
All of the options that are configurable are in
config.js - all of the options are commented.
The trade messages, except the success message, are available and editable in
If you're reporting a bug, please include all relevant details.
- A descriptive title helps for one. Titles of just "Error" or "It doesn't work" really don't help.
- Please describe what you're trying to do, what actually happens, and what you can do to reproduce the problem.
- If you have an error message or a crash, please include the full text of the error message and the stack trace.
- Include the relevant snippet of your code. Wrap it in ```js /* code */ ``` and GitHub [will format it nicely for you]
If you're requesting a feature, please be descriptive and understanding.
- A good title makes a difference. Please briefly describe what you're requesting in the title.
- Be descriptive in the issue body, too. Say what you want to do, and ideally what the method should be named.
- Be understanding if I don't think that your feature request falls within the scope of this module.
- Please follow the existing code style. I have included
.eslintrc.jsonfile with this package, follow the rules.
- Please include a brief description of your change in the pull request if it's not immediately apparent from the code.
- Be understanding if I don't think that your change falls within the scope of this module.