I'm Christian Seifert, a software engineering enthusiast developing software for more than 20 years. I'm currently working as Principal Consultant and Senior Software Architect at esentri.
You can find more about me on my personal homepage at https://www.perdian.de.
The projects that I host on GitHub are my personal side projects. Applications, tools, utilities and sometimes just configurations that first and foremost scratch my own itches. Nothing fancy or extremely exciting but things that make my life a little easier.
If you find them useful then I'm happy to provide a few resources or ideas.
- macosappbundler-maven-plugin: A Maven plugin that packages a Java application into a macOS application that can be installed into the applications folder and run via an application icon.
Personal configurations and lists
- dotfiles: My personal dotfiles which go a little beyond the classical dotfile idea and also include other configurations I use for my macOS machines.
- awesome-macos-applications: My personal list of macOS applications that I find useful.
- flightlog: A web application that allows me to keep a record of all the flights that I have been on so far.
- divelog: One of my hobbies is diving, so similar to flightlog this application helps me to keep track of my dives online.
- podcastcentral: A podcatcher. A JavaFX application that allows me to easily fetch new podcast episodes from my favorite podcasts. Originally I used iTunes for managing my podcasts but I never really liked the experience, plus after the discontinuation of iTunes I didn't find the Apple Podcasts application that usable for my personal taste.
- mp3tagtiger: A JavaFX application that allows me to easily edit the ID3 tags of my MP3 files.
- fimasu (Finanzmanager Support): A quick (but not that dirty) solution to easily create a QIF file to be used for importing data into the Lexware Finanzmanager (formerly called Quicken).
- flightsearch-api: A library of Java classes targeted to make working with flight search a bit easier.
- commons-fx: JavaFX helpers and utilities I used in most of my JavaFX applications.
These are projects that I no longer actively maintain or even really look at. I guess it's just for nostalgical reasons I don't delete them completely.
- filerenamer: A small JavaFX application that allows me to rename a set of files via a regular expression.
- minesweeper: An implementation of the infamous minesweeper game I did just for the fun of seeing how long it would take me to implement this in Java.
- applewallet: A Java library to generate Apple wallet passes.
- ant-webstart: An ant task to generate a Java webstart configuration.
- devlauncher: A quick way to launch a Java application consisting of multiple JARs without having to fiddle with the command line and add each of the JARs manually to argument list. Basically what Spring Boot does a lot better these days.
- beandumper: A JSP extension that allows to easily dipsplay the object graph of all the objects available within the evaulation context of a JSP template.