WebCapsule is a Record & Replay engine for Web Browsers implemented as a self-contained instrumentation of Blink/V8. WebCapsule allows for recording and replaying browsing traces, and primarily aims to enable the reconstruction and forensic analysis of web security incidents such as social engineering and phishing attacks.
You can find more information about WebCapsule by reading our ACM CCS 2015 paper.
Project Team Members
- Roberto Perdisci [perdisci (at) cs.uga.edu] - project director
- Christopher J Neasbitt [cjneasbi (at) uga.edu]
- Bo Li [lubao515 (at) uga.edu]
- Long Lu [long (at) cs.stonybrook.edu]
- Kapil Singh [kapil (at) us.ibm.com]
- Kang Li [kangli (at) cs.uga.edu]