This project is deprecated in favor of Client-Side JS version of BIP font builder
FontROM builder for Xiaomi Amazfit Bip
This script set converts MS-DOS era bitmap font into Amazfit Bip fontROM.
Currently it supports
- Typical latin bitmap font file
- 844 Dokkaebi font file
- DOS/V FONTX file (Shift-JIS only -- I need ANK file to hack on it)
I want other fonts!
You can grab any MS-DOS bitmap font from web and give it a try. (You should edit dosfnt2bmp.py in that case)
Or, you can try fonts in this repository: https://github.com/perillamint/dkbfnts/
Source FLOSS compatible Han bitmap font file and add support for it.
- Seongik Kim for documenting 844 Johab mechanism
- Joongtae Kim for Dokkaebi Hangul font file
- Elm-ChaN for documenting DOS/V FONTX file format
- 水城珠洲 for their FreeDOS/V project and DOS/V font file