Desktop app for teaching
Multimodal is under active development (v0.2.2)
Please visit the Multimodal website at https://multimodal.cc to learn more about the project.
- Seamless editing of notes during class time - take into account what students discuss, rather than sticking to static slides
- Interacting with your lesson as if it were a whiteboard - no more pacing back and forth between whiteboard and laptop
- Hyperlinking of slides - refer to content that was previously discussed
- Semantic structure adapted to class preparation and class reviews - provide more context than bare presenter notes
- HTML and PDF export with different structures and layouts - export a simple webpage or a whole textbook
Multimodal is composed of a BOARD PAGE, in which you can see, create, edit and open syllabi, and of a TOPIC PAGE, where you can create and display lessons interactively.
DISPLAY A SYLLABUS
DISPLAY THE TOPICS AND SESSIONS
To enter Edit Mode, click on
File > Toggle Edit... or press
git clone https://github.com/periode/multimodal.git
npm run pack
npm run start