FlatPack Serialization Framework
- Serialize arbitrary JPA object graphs into payloads that can be processed easily in non-Java environments.
- Support role- and principal-based security on property access.
- Integration with jax-rs (specifically Jersey).
- Straightforward code generation of client libraries and documentation.
- Minimize developer friction
apidoc-pluginare used during the maven build process to make JavaDoc strings available to
clientprovides support code for generated client libraries.
corecontains the serialization logic. The central types are
demo-servershow a very simple JAX-RS server and how to use generated client code. The
demo-clientmodule also contains smoke-tests.
eclipse-plugincontains an m2eclipse connector for the FlatPack plugins. A pre-built drop-in is available at from the project downloads.
fast-plugin, the FlatPack Automatic Source Tool, take an
ApiDescriptionand generate client access libraries consisting of DTO objects and API request methods.
jerseywires FlatPack into Jersey's request dispatch logic. The
ApiDescribertype will produce a FlatPack description of the API server's methods and entities.
searchis utility code.
Additional documentation is available in the FlatPack wiki.