Minechem was one of the best mods I made for Minecraft back in the day, which was originally inspired after playing a bunch of Spacehem by Zachtronics.
I stopped working on this back in January 2013. Since then the project has passed through many hands:
https://github.com/AdlyTempleton/MineChem (last updated December 2013)
https://github.com/jakimfett/MineChem (last updated 2016)
https://github.com/iopleke/Minechem (Minechem v6)
Adds chemistry to minecraft. Minechem comes with five machines.
- The Decomposer takes an item and decomposes it into it's chemical composition.
- The Synthesis machines takes elements and molecules and synthesis them into tangible items.
- The Microscope can inspect items to discover chemical compositions and recipes for the synthesis machine.
- The Blueprint projector takes a blueprint and projects a 3D representation of a structure. Used for building advanced machines.
- The Fusion chamber is built via the blueprint projector and combines the mass of two elements to create a single heavier element.
- The Hazmat suit reduces damage from radioactive elements.
- The Chemical storage will store chemicals and prevent them from decaying.
- The Chemistry Turtle will assist you with your chemical production line. (See wiki for more details on chemistry turtle).
- Minecraft 1.4.6
- Forge 188.8.131.521+
- BuildCraft 3.3+
MineChem 2.0.0pr6.1: http://bit.ly/RE2eTy
Minechem v2.x is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. You are free:
- to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix - to adapt the work
- to profit - to make commercial use of the work.
Under the following conditions:
- attribution - you must attribute my name, ljdp. (Forking the repo in github counts).
- share alike - you must license any modification under the same or similar as this one.
For more information on this license see here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Luke Perkin, Ian Kernick, Rushmead, Adelayde, Phrost, Mandrake
Help MineChem out a little: http://minechem.chipin.com