Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Created by @jkeenan
By analogy with https://rt-archive.perl.org/perl5/Ticket/Display.html?id=127731 ...
This is for tickets to be dealt with early in perl 5.27.x, including,
* deprecations that should be executed;
* pending branches that should be merged;
* new feature requests that, even if approved, cannot be applied to
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 03:36:54 GMT, email@example.com wrote:
With respect to all tickets linked to this META ticket either:
* The changes requested have been applied to blead and the tickets have been marked Resolved; or
* The changes requested have been attempted, found wanting and had their tickets marked Rejected; or
* The 5.27.1-blocker status has been removed so that the tickets are once again up for discussion.
Accordingly, this ticket is done; marking it Resolved. The relevant META ticket is now https://rt-archive.perl.org/perl5/Ticket/Display.html?id=127689