Welcome to the doc wiki!
Here are a bunch of things related to Perl 6 official documentation. Below a guide to make your navigation easier.
Redesign of the Perl 6 documentation system
The original design of the documentation system comes from the pre-christmas release dark times. It's been (mostly) working ever since, but it's showing its age. Here are a few proposals for its change.
- It would be interesting to first have a look at the objectives we want to achieve with this redesign.
- A Redesign of the Perl 6 Documentation System by Richard Hainsworth is probably the most complete.
- Previously, Tom Browder proposed a reorganization.
- Even before that, ab5tract proposed a p6doc server
- Any redesign will need a test suite. Richard Hainsworth proposed one.
- Redesign should start with a reformulation of data and metadata for files in the repository. Here's a proposal for the document file specs.
From time to time, a squashathon is proposed. Here's a guide on how to work with that.