These are the Perl Tablets, written in Pandoc-Markdown.
They are available online at http://tablets.perl6.org.
One way to contribute is to pore over Appendix B taking note of the various links to the main Index (Appendix A). When you see a PerlÂ 6 term in Appendix B without a link, find its corresponding anchor in the Index, then (in Appendix B) create a link to it.
- Anchors are case sensitive, if the term is "BEGIN", the anchor is also "BEGIN".
- Parts of the anchor name are divided by a minus ("-").
- None alphanumeric chars are descibed as lowercase name.
- But use for that only one word, "=" is "equal" not "equal sign".
- "==" is double-equal, "===" is "triple-equal"
- A secondary anchor can dexribe the name of an operator.
- Perl 6 builtins are bold (**...**)
- terms and Perl 5 builtins are italic (*...*)
- code snipptes are in (`...`)
- between item name, its explanation and additional infos is an — (&mdash\;)
After updating any .txt files, to regenerate the corresponding html
./build-html.pl in the docs directory.
scp the docs/*.html files and the styles.css file to the web.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
- lichtkind firstname.lastname@example.org