Join GitHub today
Welcome to the Whateverable wiki!
The Whateverables are a collection of IRC bots primarily useful for Perl 6 developers. They are written in Perl 6 and are based on IRC::Client. Many of the use cases involve running Perl 6 code using pre-built versions of the Rakudo Perl 6 compiler for each commit.
Want to help? See issues marked as low-hanging fruit.
- Bisectable – find out when regression happened
- Committable – run code on many rakudo revisions
- Benchable – benchmark some code
- Evalable – run code on HEAD
- Statisfiable – see some stats
- Unicodable – query unicode database
- Bloatable – size profiler for moarvm
- Quotable – grep IRC history
- Greppable – grep module ecosystem
- Coverable – get a coverage report of the Rakudo (and NQP) source lines that were hit
- Releasable – see info about the next Rakudo release
- Nativecallable – generate Perl 6 NativeCall code from C definitions
- Squashable – get info about squashathons
- Reportable 🆕 – see which tickets were updated/resolved
- Notable 🆕🆕 – note interesting things (for p6weekly)
- Shareable 🆕🆕 – get prebuilt rakudo archives
- Undersightable 🆕🆕🆕 – test external resources
See also latest gists. A lot of usage examples can be found there.
💡 Ideas for new bots:
⚰️ Removed bots: