Find the way from A to B on a Leaflet map. The plugin supports multiple backends:
- OSRM - builtin and used by default
- Mapbox Directions API - builtin with the class
- GraphHopper - through plugin lrm-graphopper
- Mapzen Valhalla - through plugin lrm-valhalla
- TomTom Online Routing API - through plugin lrm-tomtom by Mathias Rohnstock
- Standard Leaflet control, with Leaflet look and feel
- Routing from start to destination, with possibility of via points
- Add, edit and remove waypoints through both address input and using the map
- Multiple language support
- Highly customizable for advanced use
- Customizable look (theming / skins)
- Open Source released under ISC License (more or less equivalent with the MIT license)
Go to the Leaflet Routing Machine site for more information, demos, tutorials and more.
Support and New Features
Leaflet Routing Machine is in many ways already a feature complete routing UI. Most likely, your requirements are already covered and require very little adaptation.
If you have more complex requirements, need new features or just need some support, I am open to doing paid custom work and support around Leaflet Routing Machine for your organization. Contact me at email@example.com and we'll sort this out!
This requires Node and npm, as well as