Simple Leaflet map template for putting points on a map.
- Data is in tabular delimited-text (csv, etc.) with two required columns:
- Points are plotted on full-screen Leaflet map
- Point markers are clustered dynamically based on zoom level.
- Clicking on a point cluster will zoom into the extent of the underlying features.
- Hovering on the point will display the name.
- Clicking will display a popup with columns/properties displayed as an html table.
- Full text filtering with typeahead
Download, copy the template and load index.html in a browser to confirm that everything works
git clone https://github.com/perrygeo/leaflet-simple-csv.git cd leaflet-simple-csv cp config.js.template config.js open index.html
data/data.csv according to your needs.
Some browsers do not allow XMLHttpRequests with the
file:// protocol so you'll need to serve it with a web server. For local development, you can use python
$ python -m SimpleHTTPServer Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 8000 ...
Then navigate to