Unsplasher plugin for Sketch
A Sketch plugin that can fill shapes and symbols with images from Unsplash.
- Works for shape layers, or symbol instances that have image overrides.
- Fills the largest image override of any selected symbol with a random image from Unsplash.
- Find images using a search term or by specifying a Collection.
- Support for @1x, @2x, @3x or @4x images
Requires Sketch 49+
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click on
How use with Unsplash Collections
- Pick a Collection
- Copy the Collection ID from the collection page's URL (it should be a 7 digit number)
- Pick Unsplasher > Fill from a Collection and paste in the ID in the input dialog
If you are using this plugin, please 'star' the project. It's a simple way to help me see how many people are using it.
If you love this plugin, why not shout me a coffee