OpenWeatherMap API Wrapper.
- Xcode 10.1+
- Swift 4.2+
- iOS: 9.3+, UIKit SDK
- macOS: 10.9+, AppKit SDK
- SwiftLint / 0.31.0: Busy Laundromat for macOS High Sierra
Make a copy of the file
OpenWeatherStar.swift then put it into a place required of a host project.
Podfile should contain:
target "ProjectTarget" do use_frameworks! pod 'OpenWeatherFreeClient', '0.0.1' end
Cartfile should contain:
github "perseusrealdeal/OpenWeatherFreeClient" == 0.0.1
Some Carthage usage tips placed here.
Swift Package Manager
- As a package dependency so Package.swift should contain the following statements:
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/perseusrealdeal/OpenWeatherFreeClient.git", .exact("0.0.1")) ],
- As an Xcode project dependency:
Project in the Navigator > Package Dependencies > Add Package Dependency
Using "Exact" with the Version field is strongly recommended.
All files from this repository is under license based on MIT.
Copyright © 7530 - 7531 Mikhail Zhigulin of Novosibirsk.
- The year starts from the creation of the world according to a Slavic calendar.
- September, the 1st of Slavic year.
Have a look at LICENSE for details.
OpenWeatherFreeClient was written at Novosibirsk by Mikhail Zhigulin i.e. me, firstname.lastname@example.org.