- Create, read, update, and delete access to persistent data through a standard JSON HTTP/REST web interface (follows RFC 2616)
- Rich URL-based resource querying language for powerful web-based querying
- Object capability model security, with facet-based programming approach to protecting and controlling access to resources
- Data integrity and validation through JSON Schema
- Comet-based data monitoring capabilities
- Cross-site request handling and robust, solid cross-site request forgery protection
- Class-based data hierarchy with object oriented data persistence
See the introduction to Pintura for more information.
Source & Download:
Pintura is part of the Persevere project, and therefore is licensed under the AFL or BSD license. The Persevere project is administered under the Dojo foundation, and all contributions require a Dojo CLA.