* Updated to 1.1.11 build.
* README typo fixed.
* New experimental cache manager patches. New repo philosophy expounded.
* Patches updated for clean build of 1.1.6.
* Added double free upstream patch.
* Updated patches for cleanly applying to 1.1.4.
* Updated the repo for a 1.1.2 clean build.
* Replaced the text file with the proper patch.
* New patches for memory handling in Nginx core.
* Updated all patches and README.
* Updated the generic patch queue.
* Malformed patch fixed.
* Added patches for HTTPS keepalive support both in core and the
upstream keepalive module.
* New patches added, namely Linux the 3.0 build patch.
* README updated to 1.1.0.
* Updated the patch set to be compatible with the upstream keepalive …
* Fixed incompatibility with upstream keep alive patch.
* Added SSL shared zone reload patch.
* Added upstream keep-alive patch.
* Added patch for memory leak with peers over SSL.
* Updated to cleanly applied patches for nginx-1.0.5.
* Added cache manager lock fix patch.
* Reordering the latest patch (manpage).
* New manpage rebuild patch.
* Removed patch name with | to avoid shell escaping issues.
* Added two more patches. Updated the README.
* New upstream version of the patches.
* Added the fix stale cache updating alert patch.
* Added 32fastcgi_duplicate_request_header patch. Updated README.
* Updated patches for a clean build of 1.0.2 and also the READNE.
* Nginx 1.0.0 already has the cache hogging patch commited.
* Updated for 0.9.7: reuse keepalive is now commited to nginx. New ca…
…che hogging patch.
* Moved the per server SNI patch to the reject. Doesn't apply cleanly
* Initial commit.