You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* Updated the manpage.
* Initial commit.
* Fixes on the README: orgmode to markdown transition.
* README is now markdown based. Minor style fixes on script. New sig.
* Added testing of the nginx binary.
* Signature updated.
* Added creation of the sites-enabled directory.
* Updated the README with man page info.
* Added manpages for both nginx_ensite and nginx_dissite.
* If enabling the default site then the link is called 000-default to
assure being the first to be loaded.
* README.org: Updated with instrcutions for command completion in Bash.
* Added the completion script for Bash.
* Removed .gitignore. The symlink is needed.
* Added the signature.
* Added a README and signed the script for security reasons.
* First working version.