.o0 Raging Gardens 0o.
It's a lovely day at farmers field. A great time for a hungry (ninja) rabbit to sneak in and pull some carrots to eat. Too bad you weren't the only one with that idea. A horde of hungry opponents approaches fast! Pull as many carrots as you can in 3 minutes. To fight your opponents, you must use ancient rabbitjutsu tactics. These are slightly unorthodox. Simply uhm ... fart to push your opponents away or use a Carrot-on-a-Fork totem decoy to deceive them.
Collect as many carrots as possible in 3 minutes. Use the controls to move and repel opponents.
- Arrow keys - Move your ninja rabbit on the map.
- Z (or Y) - Hold down to pull a carrot from the ground. You need to be close to a carrot.
- Q - Eat 1 carrot to fart to push nearby opponents away from you.
- W - Eat 2 carrots to spawn a "Carrot-on-a-Fork" totem that attracts opponents and gives you time to pull more carrots elsewhere on the map. The totem is spawned on your current position.
|Google Chrome||Yes||23.0; 24.0|
*Game sound is currently (and sadly) not working under IE & Safari browsers!
Open Source Libraries
- Backbone.js - Provides model abstractions.
- Cloud9 - Entire game was developed using this IDE. ...and I love it :)
Game art and graphics are exclusively created for Raging Gardens by Stremena Tuzsuzova.
Sound and Music
- trouble-in-the-garden by HaelDB
Using sounds authored by:
In order to suit the in-game atmosphere, I have edited almost all of the samples with Audacity.