0.12.3 (Feb 7, 2015)
- Fix jsonize from overwritting non-json body for non-get requests by @timruffles
- Fix content type parameter by @timruffles
- Add ratelimit_reset to response header by @k0nserv
- Add ability to specify connection options by @codenamev
- Add two-factor authorization and document
0.12.2 (October 25, 2014)
- Fix Authorization header token for OAuth by @codenamev
- Add pp support in DEBUG mode by @lukeasrodgers
- Clean up PageIterator and simplify
- Clean up and refactor PageLinks parser
- Fix except! for core hash extension by @josacar
0.12.1 (August 15, 2014)
- Add #configure method on Github module to allow modification of settings
- Change #actions to return Array of avilable methods for a given api
- Add :per_page to configuration options
- Fix bug with PropertySet not requiring 'set' standard library
0.12.0 (July 27, 2014)
- Add namespace helper to API to easily create nested resources
- Add before_request & after_request callbacks to API
- Change all scopes to use namespace helper
- Move development dependencies out of rubygems
- Add API::Config for configuration of main api
- Change Configuration to use #property and drastically simplify setup
- Change Request to be a class and simplify requests dispatch
- Remove S3Uploader class
- Add check method to Application Authorization Api (#157)
- Add Deployments Api with feature tests
- Add commits & forks calls to Gists Api
- Add following? another user to Users::Followers Api
- Add ability to list all the teams for the user to Orgs::Teams Api
- Remove create, upload calls from Repos::Downloads Api
- Add ping method to Repos::Hooks Api
- Add combined status listing to Repos::Statuses Api
- Add subscribe, unsubscribe and subscribed? calls to Activity::Watching Api
- Remove scopes caching
- Change Arguments to stop leaking to global namespace
- Change features tests to generate JSON responses
- Add feature tests for User Followers Api
- Ensure works on Ruby 1.9.2, 1.9.3, 2.0, 2.1, JRuby & Rubinus
0.11.3 (Feb 22, 2014)
- Fix core extensions to not override other libraries
- Add Pages Api
- Add Application authorization Api
0.11.2 (Feb 2, 2014)
- Change autoload to require libs
- Change Connection module to work with newest Faraday 0.9 release
- Simplify and document Request module
0.11.1 (December 16, 2013)
- Add status, body readers to service error.
- Add descendants tracker.
- Add encoder to faraday.
- Change search api to stop escaping query components.
0.11.0 (December 7, 2013)
- Fix caching issues within the repository API object.
- Change request module to accept params hash as default
- Rewrite specs to properly test error conditions
- Fix default org option to be respected when repository listing
- Change dev tools to update to latest
- Add Legacy namespace for old Search Api
- Add new Search Api
- Add new Releases & Assets Api including file uploads
- Add new UnkownMedia client error type
- Add root certs
0.10.2 (June 26, 2013)
- Fix issue with listing repository [#118]
- Fix issue with ratelimit [#119]
- Add ability to encode params hash vlaues strings to base 64
- Add repo content create/update/delete api calls
- Updated dependencies
0.10.1 (May 21, 2013)
- Fix issue with loading params hash
0.10.0 (May 19, 2013)
- Add addressable dependency
- Fix Tree api create method #109
- Fix keyword escaping in Search API #113
- Add ParamsHash class for parameter options abstraction
- Add repository Statistics api
- Add media type parser
- Add media type & accept header support
- Change default accept header
- Add deep_merge core extension
- Change connection options to overwrite deep keys
0.9.7 (April 13, 2013)
- Add listing of user keys
- Change gists listing to include :public option
- Change repos listing to include :every option and fix issue #102
0.9.6 (April 6, 2013)
- Convert hook_id to id in repo hooks api
- Fix #101 broken auto_pagination, ensure only get request is paginated that has enumerable body
0.9.5 (April 1, 2013)
- Add default_branch to repo valid parameters
- Remove bundle command from rvm script
- Document pull request parameters
- Change issue api issue_id parameter to number
- Fix issue #100 with oauth client site parameter
0.9.4 (Mar 24, 2013)
- Relax hashie dependency and update other dependencies.
- Fix bug #96 with response wrapper equality
0.9.3 (Mar 9, 2013)
- Fix stack overflow issue #95 and add feature tests
0.9.2 (Mar 3, 2013)
- Add auto_pagination feature to allow for retrieval of all pages for a given resource - #91 feature request
- Change ResponseWrapper to allow custom body assignment
- Fix ResponseWrapper to allow array like lookup of multiple bodies
- Fix ResponseWrapper has_key? checks nonempty hash like bodies
- Update hashie dependency to remove warnings
0.9.1 (Feb 24, 2013)
- Add request arguments parser to allow for flexibility when specifying required and optional parameters
- Add dynamic setters and getters to the main Api class
- Add arguments call to Api class for parsing parameters
- Add with scope to API to allow for custom parameter setting
- Change all client api methods to accept arbitrary number of arguments
- Change pub_sub_hubbub service hooks methods to use enteprise site endpoint
- Remove parameters transformation helpers from main API
- Update hashie, faraday dependencies
0.9.0 (Feb 18, 2013)
- Add Pagination module to define interface for the response
- Add Pagination#count_pages to return total number of pages
- Add ResponeWrapper to define response returned by the client request
- Add Response::Header to scope header information which fixes bug #89
- Improvements to page_request method to work on api instance rather than global api configuration, allows for concurrent pagination requests
- Improvements and fixes to PageIterator, mainly changed links path parsing
- Fix pagination for the GitHub Enterprise
- Change Configuration to call reset! method
- Change Github::API to preserve current options accross instances
- Remove api_client global helper to allow for thread safe behaviour accross many client instances
- Change ApiFactory to be more efficient and accept blocks
- Change all Api instances to accept options hash and block
0.8.11 (Feb 9, 2013)
- Fix preserving query params in page iterator next action.
- Add meta api.
0.8.10 (Feb 4, 2013)
- Fix reference validation in GitData::References.validate_reference
0.8.9 (Jan 26, 2013)
- Fix broken accepts header.
- Change organization members listing to include flag for public listings.
- Fix organization teams & members api query methods checking for response status.
0.8.8 (Jan 20, 2013)
- Add :ssl configuration option.
- Add escaping of search keywords.
- Change pull requests api :pull_request_id to :number
0.8.7 (Jan 15, 2013)
- Fix bug with repository commits param listing.
- Stop bypassing ssl verification.
0.8.6 (Jan 2, 2013)
- Fix bug with content type header for pubsubhubbub
- Change labels api remove call to take labe_name as parameter
- Add feature tests for forks api.
0.8.5 (Dec 27, 2012)
- Fix bug with getting repository branch for enteprise apis.
- Fix bug with creating authorization tokens.
- Add features for issues comments api.
0.8.4 (Dec 17, 2012)
- Fix bug with listing issues.
- Change labels listing to merge mileston & issue listings.
- Add features tests for issues milestones, events, labels.
0.8.3 (Dec 15, 2012)
- Add oauth scopes listing method and helpers for reading scopes on a resource accepted_oauth_scopes and oauth_scopes
- Add say method call for printing octocat ASCII
- Change issues listing to accept additional org and repo parameters.
- Fix bug with milestones update method incorrect validation.
- Change events listing to take issue_id as an optional parameter.
0.8.2 (Dec 7, 2012)
- Add Gitignore api.
- Add listing of all repositories(a dump of every repository).
- Add listing of all users (a dump of every user).
- Add pull request comments listing in a repository.
- Add issue comments listing in a repository.
- Change unit tests for users api.
- Update rspec, cucumber etc... dependencies
0.8.1 (Nov 17, 2012)
- Fix bug with validating options on Repository API create method.
- Fix bug with Repository Comments API valid parameters filtering.
- Fix bug with parameters passing in Repository API delete method.
- Add shared behaviour examples for unit testing.
- Changed Git Comments API request paths and method signatures to take gist-id.
0.8.0 (Nov 4, 2012)
- Add activity namespace
- Add notifications API inside activity namespace.
- Move starring api inside activity namespace.
- Move watching api inside activity namespace.
- Move events api inside activity namespace.
0.7.2 (October 27, 2012)
- Fix bug with editing issues comment.
- Fix bug with retrieving single page from paginated set.
- Add repository comments api and remove old api calls from commits api.
- Add options setting inside api.
- Replace all api endpoints to use new options setter for user and repo.
- Update documentation with main features list.
0.7.1 (October 20, 2012)
- Add delete call to repositories api.
- Allow for type, sort & direction parameters when listing repositories.
- Change unit tests for repositories.
- Add code metrics tasks.
- Add assertion for checking non-empty request arguments.
- Change all requests to use new presence assertion.
0.7.0 (September 9, 2012)
- Fix multi json compatibility issues.
- Move assigness api inside the issues scope.
- Add Statuses Api.
- Add Starring Api.
- Change Watching api(old Watching available as Starring Api), rename 'start_watching' to 'watch' and 'stop_watching' to 'unwatch'.
- Add Repository Merging Api.
0.6.5 (August 17, 2012)
- Add ability to list class subclasses.
- Change http error handling to allow for easy extensions of error classes.
- Add assignee api with tests.
- Add emojis api with tests.
0.6.4 (July 28, 2012)
- Fix bug Issue#41 - content stays encoded in base64 and caching Contents api call to correct instance.
- Fix bug Issue#46 - remove user parameters merging.
- Add response body parsing and http status code setup to ServiceError.
- Change all service errors to include http status code and to inherit from service error class.
- Update readme with error handling explanation.
- Add ratelimit requests.
0.6.3 (July 17, 2012)
- Add ability to modify default middleware stack or create custome one.
- Refactored and simplified main api initialization process.
- Fixed issues #39 with json encoding request bodies.
0.6.2 (July 15, 2012)
- Drop yajl from development dependencies to allow jruby pass.
- Add repository single branch retrieval.
- Add markdown api support.
- Rewrite connection to set proper http headers to agree with GitHub Api spec.
- Add ability to specify custom endpoints for enterprise clients.
0.6.1 (June 24, 2012)
- Add request parameters normalizer and update code references.
- Refactor Filter into ParameterFilter and update code references.
- Drop oauth2 dependency version requirement and update faraday.
- Add codeclimate integration in gem documentation.
- Add rubinius & jruby to Travis.
0.6.0 (June 12, 2012)
- Add search api with full test coverage.
- Add repository contents api with full test coverage.
- Change required keys validation and refactor all method calls.
- Change parameter procesing in users api, add feature tests.
- Change parameter processing in issues api, add feature tests.
- Add cache and location to response headers.
- Add unknown value error type and changed parameters values validation.
- Add redirects following.
0.5.4 (June 9, 2012)
- Update teams api documentation.
- Remove unused code from request processing.
- Remove require for addressable.
- Add feature tests for events, gists, orgs apis.
- Add core extension for extracting options from array.
- Change parameter slurping for organizations listing.
0.5.3 (June 6, 2012)
- Fix bug with preserving query parameters during pagination.
- Add feature tests to ensure correct pagination.
- Update vcr dependency.
0.5.2 (May 20, 2012)
- Change interface for listing unauthenticated user gists.
- Change gists find to get signature.
- Change oauth2 request.
- Add request json body encoding.
- Add live tests for emails api.
- Add ability to include body for delete request.
- Fix bug with deleting authenticated user emails.
- Update gem dependencies to faraday 0.8, oauth2 0.7 and guard.
0.5.1 (May 7, 2012)
- Fix bugs with references api and add live test coverage.
- Add live tests settings file.
- Add live tests for repository api.
- Add new section called testing to main docs to explain on test setup.
0.5.0 (April 27, 2012)
- Mainly documentation updates for method parameters and the way they are invoked.
0.5.0.rc1 (April 27, 2012)
- Rewrote all apis method calls to be consistent with GitHub API v3, namely, regardless which resource is being currently used, the 'create', 'edit', 'delete' methods are used for CRUD operations.
- Further ActiveRecord style methods are used, that is, 'all' for listing collection of resoruces and 'find' for getting a single resource.
0.4.11 (Apr 22, 2012)
- Add nokogiri as dependency.
- Update json dependency and remove deprecation warnings.
0.4.10 (Apr 15, 2012)
- Add xml resposne parsing.
- Add ordered hash to core extensions.
- Add amazon s3 services upload feature and integrate with downloads api upload method.
0.4.9 (Apr 9, 2012)
- Relax json and rspec gem dependencies.
0.4.8 (March 17, 2012)
- Change user emails api, fix bug with deleting emails, add specs.
- Change user keys api and add specs.
0.4.7 (March 11, 2012)
- Add custom client error class.
- Add custom errors invalid options and required params.
- Clean all github api specs from test dependencies.
- Change all github api to use new required params error class to provide clearer and more helpful request exceptions.
- Update cassettes and config to vcr 2.0
- Chage gem dependecies to use rake, bundler 1.1.0 and vcr 2.0
0.4.6 (February 27, 2012)
- Update gem dependencies, specifically core libraries: multi_json, oauth2, faraday and testing: webmock. (Cannot udpate guard as it conflicts with Growl notifications.)
- Fix test dependency for github_spec and users_spec test suites.
- Add specs for user followers api.
- Add better support for isolation of test dependency by resetting request mocks and github instance variables.
- Remove jeweler dependency from gemspec and rakefile. Clean up rakefile.
0.4.5 (February 25, 2012)
- add specs for the main pull requests api
- add specs for the pull reqeust review comments api
- change method signatures inside pull request api to be more concise
- add new generic error class
- add GitHub service specific error types
- change response raising error to use new error types and increased encapsulation of http header information
- fix breakage across api classes and test suite
0.4.4 (February 9, 2012)
- factor out request validation into its own module
- factor out request filtering inside its own module
- add factory for creating main api submodules
- add specs for gists comments api
- expand filtering to allow for toggling recursive behaviour
0.4.3 (February 4, 2012)
- add api extension allowing to list a given api actions(methods)
- add api methods deprecation module
- add specs for gists and modify unstar method signature
- change gists starred? method to return boolean
- add gists, error codes feature tests
- change api client setting to work on per api class initialization to scope variables such as per_page per api instance, added specs
- fix issue with pagination helper for iterating over response set
- change test coverage reporting to split results for rspec and cucumber
0.4.2 (January 22, 2012)
- fix pagination iterator to work with 'commits' method for Github::Repos api
- fix bug with pagination returned collection set
- add cukes to test pagination
- extend response set with new helper methods such as etag, server
- fix bug with pagination params for 'watched' method for Github::Repos api
0.4.1 (January 18, 2012)
- fix bug with default settings for paginated items in result set
- added api rest methods listing
- updated specs for main api
0.4.0 (January 14, 2012)
- add helper methods for clearing api keys
- add constants module to preserver memory and improve GC
- add http header links parsing class utility
- add pagination iterator class for internal link traversal
- add new result set methods for retrieving pages including each_page method
- add specific request module for handling page related parameters
- extend filter_params to accept json_callback and page parameters
- change readme to new format and add pagination information among other things
0.3.9 (January 3, 2012)
- add specs for git data tags, references and commits apis
- fix bugs with parameter passing inside git data api
- comment out and remove dead code from main api
- removed duplication from specs setup
0.3.8 (January 1, 2012)
- add specs for git data blobs and trees apis
- refactored parameter filtering fuction to fix tree_create bug
0.3.7 (January 1, 2012)
- add block parameter passing for main github instance
- refactor methods inside issues labels api
- add specs to cover issues labels api
0.3.6 (December 26, 2011)
- refactor specs setup to common base class
- add specs for issues events and comments apis
- fix bug with gem loading lib folder
0.3.5 (December 18, 2011)
- adding specs for issues milestones api
- updating specs to check for constants existence
- fixing problems with some request missing passed parameters
0.3.4 (December 17, 2011)
- adding coverage reporting
- adding specs to authorization module to increase coverage to 100%
- adding specs to issues api to fix create issues bug and increase code coverage
0.3.3 (December 4, 2011)
- fixing json parsing issue preventing repository creation