- Add options to control property name generation in CBORObject.FromObject.
- Add option to control base64 padding write-out in CBORObject.ToJSONString and CBORObject.WriteJSONTo.
- Fixed a bug where CBORObject.FromObject(object) did not behave correctly with IDictionary objects, as opposed
- Really strong-name sign the assembly, which (probably) was inadvertently delay-signed in version 3.0.
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/files/v3.0.2/CBOR version 3.0.2.zip/download)
- Moved from .NET Portable to .NET Standard 1.0.
- Deprecated arbitrary-precision classes in PeterO namespace; use the classes from the "PeterO.Numbers" library and namespace instead. In particular, methods that used the former classes were deprecated and often replaced with versions that use the newer classes.
- Change JSON output behavior slightly, including preserving negative zero
- Hash code calculation was changed in this version
- Deprecated OutermostTag in favor of MostOuterTag in CBORObject
- Deprecated InnermostTag in favor of MostInnerTag in CBORObject
- Bug fixes
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/files/v3.0.0/CBOR version 3.0.0.zip/download)
In version 2.5.2:
- Unlike version 2.4.2, signed CBOR assembly with a strong name key.
- Unlike version 2.4.2, library uses strong-named version of
PeterO.Numbers, version 0.4.0
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/files/v2.5.2/CBOR version 2.5.2.zip/download)
- Really use 0.2.2 of
as dependency in NuGet package
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/files/v2.4.2/CBOR version 2.4.2.zip/download)
In version 2.4.1:
- C# implementation now uses version 0.2.2 of
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/files/v2.4.1/CBOR version 2.4.1.zip/download)
- The arbitrary-precision classes in this library are being replaced
with a new library (called
PeterO.Numbersin C#). As a result, most
of the methods in the existing classes are obsolete. This affects the
TrapException. Changes were made
to those classes to call the new classes, and the behavior is mostly
compatible with the previous behavior (with the notable exception
of a new dependency in the CBOR library).
- After version 2.3.1, the classes in the new library were greatly changed
from what they were in version 2.3.1. Version 2.4.0 currently uses
version 0.2 of the new library, but this may change in future versions. See the
new library's release notes,
and this repository's commit history (from "version 2.3.1"
to "move big number library...") for details.
- The FromObject method of the CBORObject class can now convert
arbitrary-precision number objects from the new library
appropriately, such as
EDecimal. However, there are
no methods that directly take or return one of those classes, for
compatibility with version 2.0.
- Added Zero field and IsNegative property to the CBORObject class
- Added overloads to ReadJSON and FromJSONString in CBORObject class
- Added parameter in the ParseJSONNumber method of CBORDataUtilities
to preserve negative zeros
- Added CBOR decoding option to disable duplicate keys
- Fixed JSON parsing bugs
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/files/v2.4.0/CBOR version 2.4.0.zip/download)