OnePlus Battery Saver for Magisk 20+
What it is?
This small module is based on this XDA thread and intended to change some properties to disable packages that are installed on the phone by default. They are:
OnePlus logging and bug reporting:
To play safe, the default values in the opbs.prop file are "enabled".
How to use?
- run 'su'
- run 'opbs'
- navigate in the menu with the numbers, quit with q
- if you changed something a new menu will be shown in the menu, save and quit
It'll generate an opbatterysaver.sh file in the /data/adb/service.d/ directory, that will be executed at system start-up.
- a OnePlus phone with its original OS
- Magisk 20 or higher
Tested and working on:
- OnePlus 7 pro with OOS 10.0.9
It won't have any effect on other manufacturers' devices because the above mentioned packages are not installed on them.
- Root permission checking - Menu system - 5 OnePlus packages to be disabled or enabled - Hiding "Save and quit" menu until you change something