This is a your basic, complete user-management framework that handles UX, UI, frontend & backend for:
- activation email & flow
- forgot password email & flow
- change password
- Pug for rendering because screw HTML
- Bootstrap because its easy and makes things look good
- A tiny bit of jQuery, simply to handle error messages in a tidy manner (todo: remove)
- mysql for the database (schema included)
- bcrypt for passwords and salt (10 rounds)
- NodeJS crypto for login token and authentication token generation
- JWT for persistant browser storage of the login token
- RunBox for email
I'd really like to make this easier to deploy like the way Stormpath (RIP) used to deploy its node API.
It's about 95% there.